Concept Seating (a division of Laacke & Joys) manufactures heavy duty office chairs for 24/7 use. We are a unique and great place to work because of our inclusive and collaborative culture that places our employees at the heart of what we do. We provide our employees with competitive compensation packages that include salary with benefits. Our team is currently seeking a self-motivated candidate to help support our assembly department.
- Read and follow work order instructions to assemble heavy duty office chairs
- Frequent use of hand, power, and air tools
- Visually inspect parts and entire assemblies for completeness and appearance
- Pack and prep product for shipping
- Maintain an organized and clean workstation
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior assembly experience is helpful
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to read and understand work instructions
- Must be able to safely lift 35 lbs and occasionally 50 pounds
To apply for this job please visit www.milwaukeejobs.com.